iMore show 409: Keep calm and Aperture on
The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode Rene and Peter talk about Aperture and iPhoto's end of life, Photos' promise, the new action extensions and what they mean, Apple's Parenthood, and iMore's app gallery!
- Announcing the iMore Editors' Choice App Gallery!
- Apple kicks Aperture (and iPhoto) to the curb; are we ready for Photos?
- Does OS X 10.9.4 fix your Mac's Wi-Fi wake from sleep issue?
- What to do about Aperture: Weighing the options
Join us live!
The best way to enjoy the iMore show is by joining us live. Not only do you get in on all the un-edited action, including the pre- and post-show shenanigans, but you can interact with us in the chatroom and generally have more fun than the internet should allow. Same iMore time, same iMore channel every week:
- Thursdays at 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9pm GMT.
Be part of the show!
If you can't join us live but still want to be part of the show, simply send in your comments, questions, corrections, or feedback in advance!