iMore show 415: Overcompensation, Extremes, and conspiracies
The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode Rene, Peter, and Ally talk about the pros and cons of the 15-inch MacBook Pro, the value of the AirPort Extreme and Express, apps for finding good food, and changes to the podcast!
Support the iMore show: Go to betterment.com/imore and get up to 6 months of automated investment management for free.
- Watch Rene get doused in the Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS!
- Mobile Nations podcast changes and updates!
- 'iPhone slow' explained: The truth about iOS updates
- Is Apple's AirPort Extreme the best Wi-Fi router for your Mac?
- iPad Air and the next generation of highly mobile, highly accessible productivity
- Microsoft's new Mac vs. PC hyperbole
Join us live!
The best way to enjoy the iMore show is by joining us live. Not only do you get in on all the un-edited action, including the pre- and post-show shenanigans, but you can interact with us in the chatroom and generally have more fun than the internet should allow. Same iMore time, same iMore channel every week:
- Thursdays at 11am PT, 1pm ET, 7pm GMT.
Be part of the show!
If you can't join us live but still want to be part of the show, simply send in your comments, questions, corrections, or feedback in advance!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!