The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode — Is the iPhone 6 Plus too big? Would a 4-inch iPhone 6 be too small? Facebook vs. Apple, Photo Stream vs. iCloud Photo Sharing, Handoff vs. Sync, Hour of Code, Apple's best of 2014. With Serenity Caldwell, Peter Cohen, Ally Kazmucha, Rene Ritchie.
- Drafts, and what's happening with iOS 8 widget rejections
- Why Mark Zuckerberg needs to shut up about Apple
- The iPhone 6 Plus is just too big
- Difference between iCloud Photo Library and Photo Stream
- Handoff versus iCloud sync, explained
- Apple entering era of security fear-mongering... from security vendors
Join us live!
The best way to enjoy the iMore show is by joining us live. Not only do you get in on all the un-edited action, including the pre- and post-show shenanigans, but you can interact with us in the chatroom and generally have more fun than the internet should allow. Same iMore time, same iMore channel every week:
- Thursdays at 11am PT, 2pm ET.
Be part of the show!
If you can't join us live but still want to be part of the show, simply send in your comments, questions, corrections, or feedback in advance!