The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode—¯Serenity talks so many apps, Georgia gets emotional about Apple buying Emotient, Rene vs. doomsayers round 93, more 3.5mm headphone angst, did we miss CES?, welcome to iMore 2016, and your questions answered!
Help support the show!
- Casper: Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by going to casper.com/imore and using code imore.
- Weathfront: Go to Wealthfront.com/tomorrow and, if you sign up to invest, Wealthfront will manage your first $15,000 entirely free of charge— for life.
- Mailroute: Go to mailroute.net/imore and stop spam today with a free 30-day trial.
- App Store's record-breaking holidays
- iPhone growth panic
- Apple reportedly acquires artificial intelligence company Emotient
- iPhone 7 and ditching the 3.5mm jack... again
- Apple exec compensation
- Tim Cook goes to Washington
- Swiss copying/jabbing Apple Watch
- Twitter adding 10K text attachments
- Game of thrones returning April 24
- No CES, did we miss it?
- How would you change the iMore podcast?
- Welcome to iMore 2016
- Gartenberg on iMore