If you consider yourself a big Lego fan, you might want to check out the latest Lego game to grace Mac and iOS. Lego Minifigures Online is a online game that lets players form teams made of their favorite minifigures to battle across different classic Lego worlds, either alone or with friends.
Here's a breakdown of what you can expect from Lego Minifigures Online:
- An online game for LEGO fans of all ages; play together with your friends and thousands of other LEGO fans from all over the world!
- Play together across platforms; play on an iPhone with your dad on a high-powered PC, and switch freely between PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android!
- Collect more than 100 Minifigures and build your own team -- Minifigures have their own unique personalities and awesome powers!
- Explore classic LEGO worlds, from pirate islands to alien planets, and discover their unique stories and gameplay!
- Smash all sorts of enemies, from dragons to sea monsters, to minotaurs and aliens, and gain experience to make your Minifigures even more powerful!
- Use the codes found inside real Minifigures collectible bags to unlock and play with Minifigures in-game!
The game is available now for $4.99 on iPhone and iPad, or $29.99 on Mac (via Steam). On the Mac side of things, you'll snag all of the game's content for your money, while extra worlds will cost $3.99 a piece on iOS. As a bonus, the game is available on a number of other platforms, including PC and Android, and you'll be able to take your characters with you across each platform.