BrightStart LLC's educational app, Pre-K Letters and Numbers for iPhone and iPad, aims to teach children to read and write. The app displays a letter or number, calls it by it's name, has the child trace it, then phonetically pronounces it and associates it with a word.
- Individual user setup (optional)
- Online child performance Report Card (optional)
- Simple and easy to use design
- Memorable characters, pictures, shapes and sounds
- Positive learning experiences
- Numbers, words and phonics include a full word set of animals, fruits, vegetables and items around the house
- Learn early foundations of language and numeracy
- Learn how to recognize, read, write and pronounce upper and lower case letters
- Learn consonants and vowels
- Learn phonograms
- Learn early stage numbers and counting
In just the few moments I spent with the free trial, I was impressed by this app. It runs very smooth, has soothing music, and speaks clearly. I look forward to letting my daughter learn from it when she gets older.
The initial download for Pre-K Letters and Numbers is a free trial and to unlock All Letters and Numbers and the Report Card, there is an in-app purchase for $1.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]