The latest update to Adobe Photoshop Mix for iPhone and iPad makes the app more versatile. Users can now pull in existing assets that they have stored in their Creative Cloud Library, which they can then edit in the app. This includes Photoshop documents, along with their individual elements like layers and masks. Images can also now be sent to the Lightroom app as well.
Other enhancements include more control over image properties, and the ability to set custom crop sizes. Check out all of the improvements in the list below:
- CC LIBRARIES: Import your saved assets from Creative Cloud Libraries. Pull Photoshop documents (including layers and masks) into Mix for editing on the go.
- SEND TO LIGHTROOM: Add Mix creations to your Lightroom collections to organize, edit, enhance and share incredible images, anytime, anywhere.
- IMAGE PROPERTIES: Control opacity and flip images.
- AUTO CROP: Now available for iPhone. Crop your shots using common sizes and ratios, including square, 4x6 and 3x5.
- SHAKE REDUCTION: Now available for iPhone. Have a blurry photo? Don't delete it. Automatically reduce image blurring caused by camera motion.
You can grab Adobe Photoshop Mix 1.6 from the App Store right now.
- Free - Download Now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.