What you need to know
- Apple has added new marketing tools for developers.
- The new tools are designed to help developers more easily advertise their apps on social media.
- The tools help developers create assets like banners and images.
Developers now have more tools to easily advertise their apps on social media and other areas.
In a news post (opens in new tab) to the Developer website, Apple announced new tools for developers to easily create marketing assets on social media. The company says that the tools will help people easily create assets like banners and images to advertise their apps and services.
On the App Store Promote Tool website, you can select your app and then create assets that are great for sharing across social media stories and posts:
- You built the app, now let's build a loyal following. This tool makes it easy to create custom messaging that can be shared across your social channels.
- Create a post as unique as your app. Choose a promotion, select a background, and pick your sizes. It's as simple as that
You also have the ability to customize your assets with different purposes, languages, and backgrounds. Once you choose everything you can then download your assets and use them wherever you like.
There aren't a ton of options like more advanced tools but it is nice to see a quick and easy way for those who aren't into graphic design or marketing to easily create marketing assets for their apps.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.