Another 58 banks and credit unions in the U.S. have added support for Apple Pay. These new additions bring the total number U.S. financial institutions supporting the system to 913. Check out the list below to see if your bank made the cut.
- Air Academy Federal Credit Union
- Ballston Spa National Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- BNA Bank
- Capital Area Federal Credit Union
- Citizens National Bank
- Comenity Bank
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union
- Community Business Bank
- Community State Bank
- CoreFirst Bank & Trust
- Damascus Community Bank
- Denison Bank
- Diablo Valley Federal Credit Union
- Electrical Federal Credit Union
- Financial Center First Credit Union
- First State Bank of Arcadia
- Florence Savings Bank
- "FNB Bank, N.A."
- Fox Communities Credit Union
- Franklin Synergy Bank
- Fulton Bank of New Jersey
- "Fulton Bank, N.A."
- Hercules Credit Union
- HFS Federal Credit Union
- Iberville Bank
- Inspirus Credit Union
- Isabella Community Credit Union
- Lafayette Ambassador Bank
- Landmark Bank
- Latino Community Credit Union
- Linn Area Credit Union
- Machias Savings Bank
- Maps Credit Union
- McCoy Federal Credit Union
- Mercantile Bank
- Nicolet National Bank
- Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union
- Pacific Marine Credit Union
- Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Pen Air Federal Credit Union
- Platinum Bank
- Red Rocks Credit Union
- Rockland Trust
- Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union
- Simmons Bank
- Swineford National Bank
- Texas Bank and Trust
- The Columbia Bank
- The Evangeline Bank & Trust Co
- The First National Bank of Mount Dora
- The National Bank of Indianapolis
- Valliance Bank
- Wauchula State Bank
- West Central Bank
- Westmark Credit Union
Apple Pay allows those with either an iPhone 6 or newer to pay for purchases with their phone. The system saw a great deal of expansion throughout 2015. In addition to the 855 banks in the U.S., the system is now available through 15 banks in the U.K., and recently expanded to Canada and Australia through a partnership between Apple and American Express.
Source: Apple (opens in new tab)
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
But still only American Express here in Canada Sent from the iMore App
Great! Now I can choose from a thousand banks to use pay at like 10 places. They need to be less worried about partnering with banks and start partnering with more retailers.
One would think it would be an easy option to turn on at the retail side. Even one of the low end grocery stores here in Phoenix has it.
You would think.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.