What you need to know
- Apple has rolled out new Apple Pay promotions.
- You can get a range of discounts, deals and more.
- Participating outlets include Burger King, Oakley, Sunglass Hut, and more.
Apple has rolled out new Apple Pay promotions to customers, including discounts at Burger King, Sunglass Hut, Oakley, and more.
Apple frequently gives Apple Pay and Apple Card users incentives for shopping using the service both online and in-store. Of course, right now the emphasis is on shopping from home, and an email to Apple Pay customers details the latest discounts. According to MacRumors the deals are as follows:
- Burger King - Get a $1 Whopper in the Burger King app.
- Cole Haan - 20% off plus free shipping with code APPLEPAY.
- HBX - 15% off full-priced streetwear with code APPLEPAY.
- Oakley - $25 off next purchase when spending $100+ on sunglasses.
- Puma - 20% off shoes, apparel, and more with code APPLEPAY.
- Sunglass Hut - 15% off select styles with code APPLEPAY.
- 1stdibs - $100 off luxury goods when spending $500+ with code APPLEPAY.
- Stadium Goods - 10% off street stylus plus free shipping in the Stadium Goods app.
Apple is also offering free shipping and returns through Apple Pay partners including Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, Chico's Soma, Tommy Hilfiger, and White House Black Market.
All of the deals are available until 11:59 ET July 1.
Across the pond, Apple Pay has recently come under scrutiny from the European Commission, which has announced a formal investigation into the service over the integration of Apple Pay within merchant websites and Apple's limitations placed on the NFC chip in the iPhone, which only works with Apple Pay.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Stephen Warwick has written about Apple for five years at iMore and previously elsewhere. He covers all of iMore's latest breaking news regarding all of Apple's products and services, both hardware and software. Stephen has interviewed industry experts in a range of fields including finance, litigation, security, and more. He also specializes in curating and reviewing audio hardware and has experience beyond journalism in sound engineering, production, and design.
Before becoming a writer Stephen studied Ancient History at University and also worked at Apple for more than two years. Stephen is also a host on the iMore show, a weekly podcast recorded live that discusses the latest in breaking Apple news, as well as featuring fun trivia about all things Apple. Follow him on Twitter @stephenwarwick9