The popular IM client BeejiveIM is now available on iPad. It offers much of the same functionality of it's iPhone cousin, but really takes advantage of the iPad screen real estate. Here are the key features that BeejiveIM boasts to bring:
- Reliable and efficient networking: be connected 24/7, and it's gentle on your battery
- Be connected even after you close the application. Get notified instantly when you get a new message with push notifications
- Works with multiple IM networks, multiple accounts per network: AIM/iChat, MSN, Yahoo, GoogleTalk, Facebook IM, ICQ, Jabber, and MySpace IM
- Send and receive files, including pictures and voice notes. View and forward received documents.
- Desktop-like instant messaging with all of your IM buddies from a single intuitive user interface.
I have spent a little time with BeejiveIM for iPad and I find the experience to be wonderful. The UI is strait forward and the app is very stable. Notifications come in quickly as well. I dare say that BeejiveIM offers the best IM experience currently available on the iPad.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think!
[$5.99 - iTunes link]
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.