With preorders for the newly announced iPhone 5 off and running, folks in Canada may have noticed their carriers taking their sweet time to roll out new plans to go with it. While many of the carriers already offered 6GB data plans for fairly reasonable prices, they've now gone ahead and sweetened the deal by offering voice, data and other features to encourage you to give them your hard earned cash. That includes Rogers, Bell, TELUS, Virgin Mobile and Koodo. This according to Mobile Syrup, who also say Fido will be unveiling their new offerings come next week.
All carriers have set their pricing pretty much on par with each other. So, it becomes a question of coverage, customer service, and additional add-ons that may win folks over.
- $73 6GB Plan (Promo is in-market from September 14th – September 30th)
- 200 minutes
- My10 Canada-wide calling
- Unlimited Messaging
- Unlimited Evenings and Weekends starting at 6PM
- 6 GB of LTE shareable data
- Fab 10 Promo 73 with 6GB of data for $73/month
- 6GB of data
- 10 hours of Mobile TV
- 200 anytime minutes
- Weekends and evenings starting at 6pm
- Unlimited nationwide Fab 10 calling
- Unlimited text, picture & video messaging
- “Promo Voice and Data 75″ for $75/month
- 200 local time minutes
- Unlimited Nationwide Family Calling
- Unlimited local Early Nights and Weekends starting at 6PM
- Unlimited text, picture and video messages
- Unlimited Nationwide talk and text messaging with your 10 Favourite Numbers
- Caller ID, Voice Mail, Call Waiting, Conference Calling
- Unlimited local calling for 1 month
- 6 GB of data
- “Smartphone 75 – 6GB” for $75/month
- 200 Anytime Minutes
- Weekends & Evenings starting at 6PM
- Unlimited Canada, U.S. & International Text & Picture Messaging
- Unlimited Canada-Wide Talk & Text to 10 Buddies
- 6GB of Data
- Effective Monday, September 17th plan will include “Visual Voicemail for iPhone & BlackBerry, Voicemail 10 & Call Display”
- Up to 150 Anytime Minutes
- 6GB data
- Canada-wide Calling
- Call Display and Voicemail
- Unlimited Evenings and Weekend, starting at 5PM
- Unlimited Text & Picture messaging
- Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling, Call Waiting and Conference Calling
Source: Mobile Syrup
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.5.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.5.1, which fixes some security bugs.
Apple might be giving people a reason to upgrade their 2012 MacBook Pro
Anyone who still uses a 2012 MacBook Pro should probably look to upgrade it sooner rather than later following a report that claims Apple will label it "obsolete" this month.
New report backs up claims that we'll wait until October for iPhone 12
Apple would normally announce its new iPhones in September, but the coronavirus situation seems to have put paid to that. All eyes are now on October instead.
Don't let the OLED screen on your iPhone X break — get a screen protector
If you want to protect your iPhone X, a screen protector is the way to go: Here are the best options you can buy right now.