Evernote Peek updated
Evernote has updated their iPad app, Evernote Peek, with support for audio clues.
Here's how it works:
- Choose a notebook to study
- Close the Smart Cover
- Peek under the cover to see a clue, lift the cover more to see the answer
The update includes:
- New: Support for audio clues
- New: Study notebooks that others have shared with you in Evernote
- 3 new audio featured notebooks: bird calls, Spanish language, French language
I wish this app was available when I was a student! Some topics are studied best with flashcards, and if could have used my iPad and Smart Cover as flash cards, studying would've been more exciting - and I just may not have dropped out of Biology.
Evernote Peek is available on the iPad for free. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.