iMore show 307: What if Google had never made Android?
Rene, Georgia, and Seth talk iMore Forums apps, Kenny the Clown, LTE iPhones, AT&T FaceTime face-palms, the iPad mini, and what iOS would be like if Google had never made Android? This is the iMore show!
- Introducing the official iMore Forums app for iPhone and iPad!
- Steve Jobs' stolen iPad recovered, from 'Kenny the Clown'
AT&T and Verizon
- Why an LTE iPhone will mean the most to Verizon
- AT&T responds regarding FaceTime over cellular restrictions
- iPad mini preview: Imagining Apple's smaller tablet
- New, miniature iPhone and iPad Dock connector cable possibly caught on camera
Apple vs Google
- Google decides to litigate instead of innovate, sues Apple over Siri and more
- What if Google had never made Android: how would iOS 6 be different today, and who would be Apple's biggest competitor?
- Georgia (GeorgiaTiPb
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford
You can reach all of us on Twitter @iMore, or you can email us at email@example.com
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
By Daryl Baxter