What happens when a squid, an alien, a pirate, and the living embodiment of iPhone XR walk into a podcast??? You have a special Halloween episode, of course!
Rene Ritchie, Georgia Dow, Lory Gil, and Mikah Sargent look forward to Apple's event on October 30th with some speculation and educated guesses on what updates will come to the iPad and Mac product lines.
They also discuss iPhone XR, an upcoming fix for the bug that spawned #BeautyGate, and Tim Cook's thoughts on federal privacy laws. Trick or Treat!
- Apple October 2018 Event Preview: What's next for iPad Pro and Mac!
- iPhone XR Review: Almost all the best for way, way less
- #BeautyGate Explained: What iPhone XS is and isn't doing to your selfies
- Tim Cook: Apple in full support of comprehensive federal privacy law
- HomePod Sleeves
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.