Lory Gil, Mikah Sargent, and Rene Ritchie are here with a look at highlights from 2018. But it's not just gadgets. It's about their favorite stories and themes that took shape during the year in technology. We love the new and shiny as much as anyone (maybe more!) — but the rubber meets the road when tech actually improves our lives. Take a listen and let us about a few of your favorite things from 2018!
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor: Putting the auto in home automation
- How HomeKit's software authentication works
- When and why Apple might bring back Touch ID
- My 9.7 iPad (2018) review: Drawn, written, edited, and produced with an iPad
- iPhone SE 2: What happened to it and why?
- Hacking the world, one if-check at a time: A developer spotlight on Akshaya Dinesh
- Tim Cook: Privacy is Apple's culture
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.