Georgia Dow, Rene Ritchie, Mikah Sargent, and Lory Gil are here with all the CES 2019 news that's relevant to Apple users. They talk about AirPlay 2 and/or iTunes coming to TVs from a variety of manufacturers and the emergence of HomeKit-enabled products. Other topics include Impossible Burger 2.0, Focals smart glasses, and invasions of privacy by Ring and other companies.
Finally, they discuss how a female-founded sex tech company was given a CES 2019 Innovation Award – only to have that award subsequently revoked.
- The Dogs of CES 2019
- CES 2019 — Everything from the show!
- Apple is putting iTunes on Samsung and AirPlay on LG, Vizio, Sony TVs
- Focals by North promise to bring smart glasses to all of us
- The New Impossible Burger Tastes Even More Like Real Beef and People Are Loving It
- Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
- HomeKit Products
- CES revokes award from female-founded sex tech company
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.