Rene Ritchie, Mikah Sargent, and Lory Gil are joined by Russell Holly to chat about some of the biggest news in the Appleverse. First up, the iPhone XS Smart Battery Case is here to keep you up and running all day, and then some, when you're on the go. Next, an op-ed by Tim Cook appeared in Time magazine as he continues to advocate for privacy and disclosure in how customer data is used by tech companies.
Rene brings his ideas for a more powerful and flexible iOS 13 to the table. Plus, Mikah shares his experience with data collection and his Ember mug, and Russell talks about a cool new 360º video camera at CES.
- @RussellHolly on Twitter
- iPhone XS Smart Battery Case Review
- You Deserve Privacy Online. Here's How You Could Actually Get It
- Tim Cook: That's my information that you're selling, and I didn't consent
- iOS 13 and beyond: The future of iPhone and iPad
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.