The new iPod touch may not be for everyone, but Lory Gil, Rene Ritchie, Georgia Dow, and Mikah Sargent have a litany of use cases for it as a relatively inexpensive iOS device. They're also really, really hoping for a Mac Pro and 6K Pro display to be announced next week! They've got rumors to share along with some naming ideas for the new versions of Mac OS and iOS.
Apple has responded to anti-competitive claims regarding the App Store, and Rene made a video about 50 people to follow on Twitter during WWDC. Finally, the crew talk about what they know so far regarding Pokemon Sleep and Pokemon Home.
- New iPod touch
- Apple 6K Pro display
- Apple responds to anti-competitive claims with new App Store page
- Best events to attend during WWDC 2019
- WWDC 2019 — 50 People to Follow! - YouTube
- Pokemon Sleep app and sleep tracker
- Pokemon Home
- Rhone: Rhone, the premier men's performance lifestyle brand, is designed for men who appreciate quality, comfortable clothing that fits how they live, work, and sweat. Go to rhone.com/imore and use offer code IMORE for 20% off your first purchase!
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
On Apple and the FBI regarding privacy, from San Bernardino to Pensacola
We compare two of the most high-profile Apple news stories in recent memory.
Apple and Google accused of using market dominance to cripple competition
Sonos, Tile, Basecamp and PopSockets have all testified to a House antitrust committee, stating that big tech firms like Amazon, Apple and Google used their market dominance and bullying business tactics to crush competition.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
Have an Apple TV? You need a great TV to pair with it
The key to getting a great TV for your Apple TV is by getting a fantastic TV all around! Whether you have a big budget, small budget, lots of space, or no space, there's a perfect TV just waiting to be hooked up to your Apple TV.