What a week! Apple's event has come and gone, and pre-orders are underway. Lory Gil, Georgia Dow, and Rene Ritchie give their initial impressions of Apple Watch Series 5 and iPhone 11. This episode is jam packed with info, and we've barely scratched the surface!
- All of the major announcements from Apple's 2019 iPhone Event | iMore
- Apple Watch Series 5: Hands-on first impressions | iMore
- iPhone 11 Review: Hands-on with Apple's newest iPhone
- iPhone 11 Pro: Hands-on first impressions | iMore
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Kids swap AirPods and use text-to-speech to "talk" in class
Ever wanted to feel old? See how these kids are using AirPods to avoid being caught "talking" to each other during class.
Apple CEO Tim Cook will join US President Trump for Davos breakfast
Tim Cook will breakfast with Trump at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland.
Uber testing feature that lets some California drivers set their own fares
Uber is testing a feature in California that will allow drivers to set their own fares, part of a series of changes made in response to California's new gig-economy law.
These Fitbit trackers have a masculine touch
Men like to exercise a certain way (just as women do) and there may be certain aspects of fitness that men like to track more than others. If you're looking for a Fitbit or looking for one to buy your guy, then these are your best choices!