What a week! Apple's event has come and gone, and pre-orders are underway. Lory Gil, Georgia Dow, and Rene Ritchie give their initial impressions of Apple Watch Series 5 and iPhone 11. This episode is jam packed with info, and we've barely scratched the surface!
- All of the major announcements from Apple's 2019 iPhone Event | iMore
- Apple Watch Series 5: Hands-on first impressions | iMore
- iPhone 11 Review: Hands-on with Apple's newest iPhone
- iPhone 11 Pro: Hands-on first impressions | iMore
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
More smartphone makers to follow Apple in ditching headphones from boxes
A recent DigiTimes report includes an indication that more smartphone makers will follow Apple's lead in ditching headphones from their smartphone boxes, a move that will benefit sales of true wireless products.
The MagSafe Charger may leave a circular imprint on leather iPhone cases
According to a new Apple Support document, the company is warning those who use a leather case with their iPhone of potential imprints.
Apple Stores get huge neon window dressing to celebrate iPhone 12 launch
Some Apple Stores now have some huge, neon window dressings as the company releases iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to the world.
Protect your iPad Air 4 and add some personal flair with a great case
The iPad Air 4 is a powerful tablet that will let you do work, play games, and get creative. If you want to get the most out of your iPad Air 4, a well-designed case will go a long way.