We may have just gotten iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 5, and new versions of iOS, but we want more! Rene Ritchie, Lory Gil, and Georgia Dow talk about the possibility of an Apple event in October and what goodies it might bring. They also take a dive into Deep Fusion and the expanding world of computational photography. Finally, Georgia weighs in with her review of Apple Watch Series 5!
- Should we pack for an October Apple event?
- How about that Microsoft event?
- Deep Fusion is real (but not available for the public yet)
- Here are some real-world samples of Deep Fusion on an iPhone 11 | iMore
- CleanMyMac X: CleanMyMac X has got all the tools to make your Mac shine on Catalina. Head over to macpaw.com/imore and get a 30% discount for CleanMyMac X. But hurry up — the offer expires on October 13!
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Sonos CEO responds to backlash, will continue to update legacy products
Sonos recently announced that a bunch of its older products will no longer receive updates come May 2020. That ruffled a lot of feathers, and now Sonos’ CEO has issued another statement to set things straight.
Apple launches shiny new Jobs At Apple page
Apple has overhauled its Jobs At Apple page to give it a brand new, striking look complete with colorful Apple logos and new feature sections!
Elevate your Apple Watch with this elegant bracelet-style Wearlizer band
This pretty rhinestone-enhanced Apple Watch bangle bracelet looks more like jewelry on your wrist than a health and fitness band.
Find love with these dating simulators on Nintendo Switch
Love is always in the air when you're playing a dating simulator game. Here are the best ones for Nintendo Switch.