We may have just gotten iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 5, and new versions of iOS, but we want more! Rene Ritchie, Lory Gil, and Georgia Dow talk about the possibility of an Apple event in October and what goodies it might bring. They also take a dive into Deep Fusion and the expanding world of computational photography. Finally, Georgia weighs in with her review of Apple Watch Series 5!
- Should we pack for an October Apple event?
- How about that Microsoft event?
- Deep Fusion is real (but not available for the public yet)
- Here are some real-world samples of Deep Fusion on an iPhone 11 | iMore
- CleanMyMac X: CleanMyMac X has got all the tools to make your Mac shine on Catalina. Head over to macpaw.com/imore and get a 30% discount for CleanMyMac X. But hurry up — the offer expires on October 13!
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Photographer Austin Mann puts iPhone 12 Pro through its paces
Photographer Austin Mann puts the new iPhone through its paces every year and now it's been the turn of Apple's iPhone 12 Pro.
Gold iPhone 12 Pro buyers get a special fingerprint-resistant coating
It turns out that there might be one iPhone 12 Pro to rule them all, and it's coated in gold. Sort of.
The Fluora LED Houseplant adds magic to any home, no green thumb needed
Want to add a touch of magic to your home? Then you should check out the Fluora LED Magic Houseplant, live now on Kickstarter until November 20, 2020.
These are the best iPhone 12 Pro cases you can get right now
Apple has announced the iPhone 12 Pro, and there are already plenty of great cases to go along with it. Here are our favorites!