We may have just gotten iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 5, and new versions of iOS, but we want more! Rene Ritchie, Lory Gil, and Georgia Dow talk about the possibility of an Apple event in October and what goodies it might bring. They also take a dive into Deep Fusion and the expanding world of computational photography. Finally, Georgia weighs in with her review of Apple Watch Series 5!
- Should we pack for an October Apple event?
- How about that Microsoft event?
- Deep Fusion is real (but not available for the public yet)
- Here are some real-world samples of Deep Fusion on an iPhone 11 | iMore
- CleanMyMac X: CleanMyMac X has got all the tools to make your Mac shine on Catalina. Head over to macpaw.com/imore and get a 30% discount for CleanMyMac X. But hurry up — the offer expires on October 13!
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
EU says it is 'aware' of Facebook Gaming and Microsoft xCloud concerns
The European Commission has said it is "aware" of concerns over Apple's App Store rules regarding recent news over Microsoft's Project xCloud gaming service and Facebook Gaming.
Apple gets approval for the South Korean launch of Apple Watch ECG support
Apple has reportedly been granted the necessary documentation to launch its Apple Watch ECG feature in South Korea.
TikTok plans to sue the Trump administration as soon as tomorrow
In response to President Trump’s executive order that would effectively ban the app in the United States, the company is taking the fight to court.
Your iPhone 11 Pro will love these screen protectors!
The screen on your new iPhone is very expensive to replace. Because of this, you may want to consider buying an inexpensive screen protector