Lory and Joe talk about the evolution of Apple Music, the rebranding of Beats 1 to Apple 1, and the addition of two more radio stations. They also catch up on the ever-evolving battle between Epic Games and Apple as Epic pushes for the right to host their own app store on iPhone and iPad.
Our classic rock duo speculate on when Apple might announce products in their fall lineup, and there's a CBS/Showtime bundle available to Apple TV+ subscribers for $9.99.
- Apple renames Beats 1, adds two more radio stations to Apple Music | iMore
- Beats 1 demise (again) suggests Beats retirement is approaching | iMore
- Epic Games' lawsuit against Apple already has a new judge | iMore
- Apple might have just leaked its iPhone 12 event for September 10 | iMore
- CBS and Showtime are now $9.99 for all Apple TV+ subscribers | iMore
- News publishers are now jumping into the antitrust fight against Apple | iMore
- Epic to hold #FreeFortnite Cup as one final event for iOS players | iMore
- When is the Apple iPhone 12 press event? | iMore
- Raycon: Everyone needs a great pair of wireless earbuds. But before you go dropping hundreds of dollars on a pair, you need to check out the wireless earbuds from Raycon! Get 15-percent off your order at buyraycon.com/imore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.