What you need to know
- Apple has launched its latest Apple Pay promotion.
- The Springtime Savings promo offers discounts at PacSun, Under Armour, and more.
The latest Apple Pay promotion wants to bring springtime savings to Apple Pay users.
Apple has sent an email to Apple Pay customers earlier today announcing its latest promotion to offer savings at select merchants when you use the payment method.
The promotion features a number of popular brands like PacSun, Under Armour, and Vineyard Vines. Keep in mind that you will need to use the promo code during checkout in order to receive the below promotions:
- alice + olivia: 20% off when you spend $250 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Bern: 10% off bike, water, skate helmets, and more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Costa Del Mar: 25% off full-priced sunglasses, shirts, and more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- PacSun: An extra 10% off select styles with promo code APPLEPAY at PacSun.com.
- Persol: 25% off full-priced eyewear with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Under Armour: 25% off purchases in app.
- Vineyard Vines: $25 off clothing and accessories when you spend $150 or more.
The email also announced that the Chewy and Subway apps now accept Apple Pay as a form of payment. Apple did notate that the offers are limited to the United States.
All of the offers are available on the web or through a brand's app (if they have one) starting today through May 26.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.