Latest Subway Surfers update lands the team in Hawaii
As part of the Subway Surfers World Tour, the gang have travelled to Hawaii in the game's latest release. Players are tasked with surfing the new tracks, avoiding obstacles including massive mountains and rivers of lava. Simply put, it's going to be a blast.
Here's the full list of changes in the latest version:
- Travel to fantastical Hawaii with the Subway Surfers World Tour
- Surf the Subway tracks surrounded by huge mountains and rivers of lava
- Join the weekly Top Run race and compete for more shiny medals
- Take Izzy, the happy hula boy, on exciting surfer adventures
- Pick up mysterious Tiki masks in the Weekly Hunts to earn great prizes
The update is not yet listed on the App Store, but is readily available on Windows Phone and Android. Give the servers some time to propagate and you'll be good to go.
- Free - Download Now
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado