Lightroom, the free photo editing app from Adobe, has been updated for the iPhone and iPad. The new 1.3 version includes some features that Adobe says will make editing images faster, along with a quicker way to find photos.
Here's a break down of what's been added and what's been fixed in this 1.3 update:
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Easily find your favorite images ! The new Segmented view in Collections gives you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Want to pass your device around the family to look at your photos? With Presentation Mode, you can do that without worrying about your flags, ratings and adjustments being accidentally changed.
- Abnormal exit that occurred when downloading images for offline use and account token expires
- Issues creating collections after initial login
- Abnormal exit when editing account settings
- When opening an image in other applications, Lr mobile incorrectly provided an .ig file instead of a jpeg file. This only occurred with Dropbox and Adobe Reader.
- Unable to open smart previews from certain Fuji RAF raw files
- Free - Download now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.