FiftyThree has updated its Paper app, adding templates, making a number of other improvements, and tweaking the design a bit. Templates are presented whenever you create a new space, and allow you to quickly get started on a project, be it a presentation, design concept, or notebook.
Here's what you'll find in Paper 3.4:
- Circular Space covers have been removed. The first Idea in each Space will always be centered on top of your Home View stacks.
- The Home View got another round of visual polish. "Looking sharp, Home View!"
- Move between pages while editing. Auto add a new page when you run out. Just swipe with two fingers left and right.
- Scroll overflowing text content without entering the edit mode.
- Preview the Image portion of an Idea while you are editing the text.
- Multiple photo import from the camera roll into a Space.
- Starter template content for your Spaces: presentations, notes, storyboards and more.
- Cancel a new blank Idea instead of automatically saving it.
- Bug fixes.
Paper 3.4 is available on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.