FiftyThree has updated its Paper app, adding templates, making a number of other improvements, and tweaking the design a bit. Templates are presented whenever you create a new space, and allow you to quickly get started on a project, be it a presentation, design concept, or notebook.
Here's what you'll find in Paper 3.4:
- Circular Space covers have been removed. The first Idea in each Space will always be centered on top of your Home View stacks.
- The Home View got another round of visual polish. "Looking sharp, Home View!"
- Move between pages while editing. Auto add a new page when you run out. Just swipe with two fingers left and right.
- Scroll overflowing text content without entering the edit mode.
- Preview the Image portion of an Idea while you are editing the text.
- Multiple photo import from the camera roll into a Space.
- Starter template content for your Spaces: presentations, notes, storyboards and more.
- Cancel a new blank Idea instead of automatically saving it.
- Bug fixes.
Paper 3.4 is available on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.