BrightStart LLC's educational app, Pre-K Letters and Numbers for iPhone and iPad, aims to teach children to read and write. The app displays a letter or number, calls it by it's name, has the child trace it, then phonetically pronounces it and associates it with a word.
- Individual user setup (optional)
- Online child performance Report Card (optional)
- Simple and easy to use design
- Memorable characters, pictures, shapes and sounds
- Positive learning experiences
- Numbers, words and phonics include a full word set of animals, fruits, vegetables and items around the house
- Learn early foundations of language and numeracy
- Learn how to recognize, read, write and pronounce upper and lower case letters
- Learn consonants and vowels
- Learn phonograms
- Learn early stage numbers and counting
In just the few moments I spent with the free trial, I was impressed by this app. It runs very smooth, has soothing music, and speaks clearly. I look forward to letting my daughter learn from it when she gets older.
The initial download for Pre-K Letters and Numbers is a free trial and to unlock All Letters and Numbers and the Report Card, there is an in-app purchase for $1.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple celebrates 15 'App Store Best Of 2020' winners
Apple has announced 15 App Store Best Of 2020 awards winners including some names you'll know and some you might not.
Unread 2.4 brings improved widgets and a re-worked interface
RSS is far from dead and Unread is one of the best ways to read your feeds. Unread 2.4 makes it even better!
Meet Addy and Michael in the latest 'Stillwater' Apple TV+ trailer
The wise panda is always helping his friends and this trailer is all about them.
Your Mac holds your digital life, so make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.