BrightStart LLC's educational app, Pre-K Letters and Numbers for iPhone and iPad, aims to teach children to read and write. The app displays a letter or number, calls it by it's name, has the child trace it, then phonetically pronounces it and associates it with a word.
- Individual user setup (optional)
- Online child performance Report Card (optional)
- Simple and easy to use design
- Memorable characters, pictures, shapes and sounds
- Positive learning experiences
- Numbers, words and phonics include a full word set of animals, fruits, vegetables and items around the house
- Learn early foundations of language and numeracy
- Learn how to recognize, read, write and pronounce upper and lower case letters
- Learn consonants and vowels
- Learn phonograms
- Learn early stage numbers and counting
In just the few moments I spent with the free trial, I was impressed by this app. It runs very smooth, has soothing music, and speaks clearly. I look forward to letting my daughter learn from it when she gets older.
The initial download for Pre-K Letters and Numbers is a free trial and to unlock All Letters and Numbers and the Report Card, there is an in-app purchase for $1.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Gmail Dark Mode rollout finally complete on iPhone and iPad
Google has officially released Dark Mode support for Gmail on both the iPhone and iPad on iOS 13.
This is how to check if a used iPhone or iPad was stolen from Apple
With several Apple stores looted and their display devices stolen, make sure you know how to spot if a device was stolen from Apple.
No, this mockup isn’t the iPhone 13
There's a 3D-printed mockup doing the rounds and people claim it's the iPhone 13. But there are a few problems with that. Starting with the fact it isn't.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.