Trying to rearrange one of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad home screens and curious how to move multiple apps around at once? Well, if you're Jailbroken, you can! Multiiconmove allows you to move multiple icons so you can get your home screen exactly how you want it, as fast as possible. We'll show you how after the break
Multiiconmover cuts your time down by letting you move multiple icons at one time. It's available from Cydia for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone
- Search for Multiiconmover
- Download the app.
Once the app is downloaded, there will be no app icon on your springboard, it automatically goes into action.
How to use
- First, hold down an icon like you were going to move them.
- Once the icons start jiggling, tap the icons you would like to move
- Drag one of the icons you would like to move to the spot that you want. Note, you must have enough room on the page for all the icons you have selected to move.
- Once your icon is where you want it, tap the home button and you will see all the icons you've selected move to the location you wanted.
Did you like this app? Did it help you cut your time down when moving icons around on your springboard? Let us know in the comments.
Tips of the day will range from beginner-level 101 to advanced-level ninjary. If you already know this tip, keep the link handy as a quick way to help a friend. If you have a tip of your own you'd like to suggest, add them to the comments or send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If it's especially awesome and previously unknown to us, we'll even give ya a reward...)