iPhone & iPad Live 288: iMore app, AT&T unlocks, Nokia vs 2007
Georgia, Seth, and Rene discuss the official iMore app, Google's Project Glass, AT&T iPhone unlocks, Nokia's asinine ads, Kutcher as Jobs, iTunes passwords, Girls Around Me and more! This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Introducing the official iMore for iPhone app!
- iMore for iPhone app: A guided tour
- Making the right choices: How we designed and developed the iMore for iPhone app
- Weekly Photo Contest: Flowers!
- How to create stunning panoramic photographs with your iPhone
- How to fix a cracked or broken screen on the Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- How to use your iPad in direct sunlight
- Editor’s desk: New iPad wrap up, Daisey, resolutionizing, 4G, features, and forums
- All I would have wanted was a faster iPad
- Google shows off Project Glass, the HUD-interface in your eyeglasses
- If AT&T can unlock iPhones at Tim Cook’s request, why can’t they do it simply when it’s the right thing to do?
- Nokia ad campaign takes aim at iPhone reception, screen, and build quality
- Ashton Kutcher set to play Steve Jobs in indie film “Jobs”
- Apple and publishers reportedly willing to abandon iBooks “agency model” to appease Justice Department
- Apple, Google, and the value of iOS
- How often should the App Store ask for your iTunes password? [Poll]
- Girls Around Me has Foursquare API revoked, pulls out of App Store
- Evernote: Best app to take and organize notes on your iPad
- Hold the Solar System in your hands with Brian Cox’s Wonders of the Universe for iPad
- Paper by 53 for iPad review: The best way to get what’s in your head onto the screen
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.imore.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!