Apple "rejected" Google Voice for iPhone from the iTunes App Store, the FCC asked Apple, AT&T, and Google to answer some questions about that rejection. Now those questions have been answered-ish, and boy did it result in a flurry of posts here on TiPb and more importantly -- an impressive and penetrating degree of analysis from our commenters.
Have trouble keeping track? Or just want to know what you happily avoided? No worries, we have you covered:
- Apple Responds to FCC Questions (Google and AT&T as Well)
- Apple: 8500 Apps to Review a Week by 40 Odd Reviews
- AT&T To Reconsider VoIP Applications Over 3G? Yeahbuwhat Apple VoIP apps?
- Do Other Countries Lose Out on Apps Because of AT&T Policies?
- Apple iPhone is a Restaurant, Not a Super Market, and They Should Say So on the Sign
- Apple Afraid Google is Taking Over the iPhone?
- Apple Kicking Themselves They Didn’t Buy GrandCentral (Google Voice) First?