Mobile Nations 6: Size matters
Phil, Kevin, Derek, Dan, and Rene discuss why carriers keep getting in the way of our gadgets, how big a phone can get before it's a tablet, what does a $99 TouchPad fire sale means, will Windows 8 really be no compromises, the value of music lockers, and what does an Apple without Steve Jobs as CEO mean for the industry? This is Mobile Nations!
- Amazon's Kindle tablet said to be all Amazon atop Android, with nary a Google app in sight
- Which Samsung Galaxy S II is right for you?
- Petition: Dear AT&T, We want the BlackBerry Bold 9900 Now!
- Research In Motion Announces BBM Music!
- webOS.O.S. - the campaign to save our platform
- Hands-on with HTC Titan and Radar [Video]
- Apple releases iTunes Match beta
- End of Act Two: Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!