Weddar for iPhone is a weather forecast app powered by the people, for the people. You can check out current weather reports from real people as well as contribute your own. Instead of a generic forecasts, Weddar provides reports such as "feels good, but a little windy" for a more personal and realistic feel.
The recent update of Weddar includes the following:
- Better contrast of weather conditions icons (on map screen “+” popovers);
- Improved location descriptions when sharing reports to Twitter and Facebook;
- Location context (“Chuo, Tokyo” instead of “Chuo” or “Almada, Portugal” instead of “Almada”);
- “Fresh” is now “Cool”;
- Share of “Hell” is now reported correctly as “like hell.”;
- 5 requests per day limit (Request/Fill) - Prevents misusage of the requests feature;
- Images files optimization resulting in smaller application and faster loading;
- App code, Server code and general performance optimization.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Check out the screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[Free - iTunes link]