If Apple asked you what you want to see changed for next year's iPhone 8, what would you tell them?
iPhone 7 is here and we're starting to spend some quality time with them. That means falling in love with new features like the much-improved cameras, longer battery life, higher performance, and water proofing. But it also means finding all those quirks and irks we'd love Apple to change up and smooth out for next time.
So, if your customer survey arrived in the mail today, what would you ask Apple to do for iPhone 8?
- Water resistance at IP68 levels so it can really take a dive and keep on clicking.
- Flagship 4-inch model. (Please don't call it the iPhone 8 Minus!)
- Metallic purple or blue finish.
- Smart Connector for accessories
- Optical image stabilization for telephoto camera.
- True Tone dynamic color temperature for wide gamut display.
- Higher density 2K/1080p displays.
- Increase screen to bezel ratio.
- Even more efficient battery.
- Even better-hidden antenna lines.
- Wireless charging.
- Ceramic casing.
- Headphone jack.
Those are just some ideas, for those hoping for better VR, a double-heavy battery to catch more Pokemon, a camera so the DSLR can finally stay home, or simply new shades of bling. But I want to hear your ideas.
What would you love to see Apple change about iPhone 7? What's on your iPhone 8 — or iPhone 7s, or iPhone X! — wish list?