Popular Mac email app Airmail is now available for iOS, offering a wide array of features including the ability to snooze emails, interactive notifications, filters, multiple account support, customizable swipe actions, Apple Watch support, and so much more. Airmail works with most service providers like Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, IMAP (iCloud) and POP3, and has third-party integration with Drive, Dropler, Box, OneDrive and Dropbox.
Airmail also offers iCloud sync, which means that your account settings and preferences will be synced from your iPhone to your Mac and vice-versa. Here's a quick rundown of some of the features that you'll get with Airmail:
- Accounts support: GMAIL, EXCHANGE, IMAP and, POP3
- Push Notifications, with VIP and Custom actions.
- Push Notifications, full body preview and custom sound.
- Badge, Unread, Messages, and New
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable Swipes
- Thread and single message support
- Snooze Messages, Bulk Editing, Drafts, Aliases, Multiple signatures and Unified Inbox
- Horizontal layout
- 3D Touch quick access, Peek and Pop
- iCloud Sync Mac/iOS, iCloud Sync Label color Mac/iOS, iCloud Account settings sync Mac/iOS, iCloud Preference sync Mac/iOS, iCloud VIP sync
- Handoff Mac/iOS
A dedicated version for the iPad is in the works, and will be available at a later date. If you're frustrated with the email client you're currently using and are looking for a more customizable option, look no further.
- $4.99 - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Tim Cook agrees to testify before House antitrust committee
Tim Cook has agreed to testify before a house antitrust committee alongside the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Display analyst pours cold water on iPhone 12 Pro 120Hz display claims
Will iPhone 12 Pro have a 120Hz display? We thought so, but display analyst Ross Young says not.
Enhance Recording & more coming to Voice Memos in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur
Apple announced plenty of new iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur features during WWDC, but one that didn't get any screen time was a new Enhance Recording feature in the Voice Memos app.
Train insane with the best fitness trackers for triathletes
These fitness trackers are the cream of the crop when it comes to health and fitness tracking for triathlon training. Which tracker will you need? Here's what our research shows.