Popular Mac email app Airmail is now available for iOS, offering a wide array of features including the ability to snooze emails, interactive notifications, filters, multiple account support, customizable swipe actions, Apple Watch support, and so much more. Airmail works with most service providers like Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, IMAP (iCloud) and POP3, and has third-party integration with Drive, Dropler, Box, OneDrive and Dropbox.
Airmail also offers iCloud sync, which means that your account settings and preferences will be synced from your iPhone to your Mac and vice-versa. Here's a quick rundown of some of the features that you'll get with Airmail:
- Accounts support: GMAIL, EXCHANGE, IMAP and, POP3
- Push Notifications, with VIP and Custom actions.
- Push Notifications, full body preview and custom sound.
- Badge, Unread, Messages, and New
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable Swipes
- Thread and single message support
- Snooze Messages, Bulk Editing, Drafts, Aliases, Multiple signatures and Unified Inbox
- Horizontal layout
- 3D Touch quick access, Peek and Pop
- iCloud Sync Mac/iOS, iCloud Sync Label color Mac/iOS, iCloud Account settings sync Mac/iOS, iCloud Preference sync Mac/iOS, iCloud VIP sync
- Handoff Mac/iOS
A dedicated version for the iPad is in the works, and will be available at a later date. If you're frustrated with the email client you're currently using and are looking for a more customizable option, look no further.
- $4.99 - Download Now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
The clumsiest man in tech.