What you need to know
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is a spin-off of the Monster Hunter franchise.
- The game encourages players to befriend monsters, which then become Monsties.
- New content has been continuously added to the game.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin has been receiving praise ever since its debut on the Nintendo Switch. Capcom has put out a roadmap for the game, so that players can keep track of everything that will be added to the game in the future.
Capcom has announced in a tweet that all-new co-op exclusive quests, subquests and delivery quests are coming to the game.
These new co-op exclusive quests include:
- Co-op ⋆9: (Slay) Hellblade Glavenus
- Co-op ⋆9: (Slay) Boltreaver Astalos
- Co-op ⋆8: (Turn) Glavenus
- Co-op ⋆8: (Turn) Astalos
- Subquest ⋆8: Psychoblaze Black Knight
- Subquest ⋆8: Lightning Revolt
- Delivery ⋆8: (Special) Tantalizing Toe Beans
These co-op quests, sub-quests and delivery quests arrive in the wake of the recent monsters and Monsties added to the game, namely Kulve Taroth, Hellblade Glavenus and Boltreaver Astalos. If the roadmap continues as planned, some new Monsties like Soulseer Mizutsune, Elderfrost Gammoth, and Oroshi Kirin will make their way into the game in early September.
How many Monsties have you tamed in Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin? Let us know in the comments below!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.