Apple has released iTunes Connect Developers Guide 5.5, with updated information on the iPad and iTunes connect features. Developers can download it via the iTunes Connect home page. (Here's the direct PDF link). Updates include:
- iPad screenshots, icon and delivery requirements as well as details on a new status called Missing Screenshot;
- Details on how to enable your app for Game Center and set up your Leaderboard to test using iPhone SDK 4 beta;
- Interval pricing details to help you learn how to schedule price tier changes in advance for your apps and in app purchases;
- Information on the Over the Air download limit;
- Recommended app name character count for optimal display on desktop and device App Stores.
For non developers, we'll just drool over the impending Game Center integration you'll all be bringing us later this year...
[iPhone Developer News]
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
My smart doorbell is $30 off over Cyber Monday — here's why you should get one too
Even the biggest TVs not big enough for your Apple TV+ watching? Get $600 off this 4K projector for the biggest "screen"
I buy the UE Boom 3 as a great Christmas or birthday gift for a different loved one every year — and now you can too, with $50 off in the Cyber Monday sale