What you need to know
- Apple TV+ and Calm partnered together on new meditations.
- The meditations feature characters from the Stillwater series.
Apple has partnered with Calm to offer a new collection of meditations based on the Apple TV+ children series Stillwater. The collection, called "Children's Guided Meditations," features three seven-minute meditations designed to "help kids manage emotions, find stillness, and inspire kindness."
The three meditations available today as follows:
- "Rainy Day" — Stillwater shows kids how to manage disappointment by tuning into sounds with a meditation on the rainfall in his garden.
- "Stargazing" — Settle down and relax at bedtime. Stillwater guides kids through a soothing body scan under a canopy of stars.
- "Windchimes" — Develop feelings of kindness. Stillwater teaches little ones how to fill up with friendliness for themselves and others.
Apple TV+ and Calm worked together to bring the new meditations to life, and the sessions are narrated by James Sie, who voices the character of Stillwater.
Apple TV+ also released a 27-minute video on its YouTube channel today featuring its Stillwater characters and also tried to help kids find ways to relax.
The first season of Stillwater is available to stream now on Apple TV+. The new set of meditations are available starting today. You can check out the Stillwater meditations on the Calm website as well as the Calm app (opens in new tab).
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.