What you need to know
- Apple has released an update to the App Store Connect app.
- The update brings TestFlight integration to the app.
- It has also received a new icon.
Apple has released an update to the App Store Connect app for iOS that brings new TestFlight integration to the app. The updates will allow developers to set up internal beta testing, add team members to test beta builds of an app, and more. The app also has received a new look with a brand new icon.
You can check out the full details of the new release below:
With this update, you can now:
- Set up internal TestFlight beta testing
- Add up to 100 members of your team to test beta builds of your app
- Edit test details for beta builds, view build activity and status, and expire builds
- Answer required export compliance questions
- Remove internal testers
In addition, the App Store Connect app will continue to monitor app statuses, performance, and sales.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.