Every week at iMore we publish more breaking news, in-depth reviews, helpful how-tos, and editorial views than you can shake an apple at. While we're waiting for the week that will be to begin, here's a look back at the week that was, and at the very best iPhone, iPad, Mac, app, and accessory coverage we brought you! This week we have tons of rumors on iPhone 6, iWatch, and Apple TV, as well as the Heartbleed exploit, and more!
- Debug 33: Ken Ferry on Auto Layout, Passbook, and Understudy: Get the inside scoop on how Understudy plans to revolutionize learning, and a peak behind the curtains of Auto Layout and Passbook!
- iMore show 397: Thousand dollar iWatches: Peter and I break down Ming Chi Kuo's 2014 speculation and try to survive the Heartbleed.
- ZEN & TECH 65: How to cope with panic attacks: Georgia explains how fight or flight can go wrong and what we can do about it!
- From iWatch to iPad Pro: How Apple could fill the mobile device spectrum: Could we see an Apple wearable? Apple phablet? Pro-grade tablet?
- Does OS X 10.10 need a facelift? The case for a flatter interface: Peter takes up the cause for more depth, deference, and clarity for OS X Syrah.
- iWatch: Five problems I'd like to have solved by an Apple wearable: Apple wants to make products that improve our lives, but how could a wearable do that?
- There won't be another iPhone-class product, not for Apple, not for anyone, not for a long time: The media and the market is out of their minds, so here's a littler re-mind-er.
- Heartbleed, the new OpenSSL hack: How does it affect OS X and iOS?: It's the biggest security issue of the year, but how does it affect you?
- Amazon will reportedly ship a 3D-based smartphone in September: This rumor has been making the rounds forever, but it's still not clear — what problem does an Amazon smartphone solve for anyone? (Other than making it easier to buy Amazon stuff).
- Get Ready For It: Smartwatch Fans is expanding... and rebranding!: Because more is more! (And win prizes too!)
- Apple says Heartbleed vulnerability did not affect their services or software: Apple servers don't have a problem, but sadly we're not all connecting to Apple servers!
- Amazon acquires digital comic provider comiXology: They probably won't screw it up. Probably...
- T-Mobile offers up LTE iPads for the price of Wi-Fi models, free data through 2014: Cheaper stuff and free stuff, courtesy of your uncarrier disruptor.
- Best iPhone and iPad apps for small business: Square, Buffer, Dropbox, and more!
- Facebook to kill in-app messaging in favor of using dedicated Facebook Messenger app
- Best browser apps for iPhone: Google Chrome, Puffin, Mercury, and more!
- Best presentation apps for iPad: Keynote, PowerPoint, Haiku Deck, and more!
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile for iPad first look
- How to use Apple TV: The ultimate guide
- How to replace the battery in your iPhone 5
- Having Wi-Fi problems on your Mac running OS X Mavericks? Here's a fix!
- Top 10 keyboard shortcuts every new Mac owner needs to know!
- How to make any printer work with AirPrint on the Mac
Your most important story of the week?
That's just some of what we published last week. What do you consider the most important story? Did we list it or did we miss it? Let me know!
A Reddit hack has plastered popular subreddits with pro-Trump messages
Reddit is investigating a series of vandalized communities which have been plastered with pro-Trump messages. Compromised moderators may be the source of the attacks.
Go beyond the Wall in Apple Arcade's Game of Thrones: Tale of Crows
"Game of Thrones" fans can now explore the lands beyond the Wall on their iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Review: The Porsche Taycan can stream Apple Music, no phone or data needed
The 2020 Porsche Taycan is a sweet ride, but it's also the first to fully integrate Apple Music into its own infotainment system — without your phone or data.
Workout finished? Time to recover with these great post-workout routines
It's important to take care of your body after you push it to its physical max. These are the best post workout recovery routines and why your body will thank you endlessly for them.