What you need to know
- Brydge has announced a keyboard case for the new 10.2-inch iPad.
- The keyboard case is made out of aluminum and features backlit keys.
- It'll be available in October for $130.
Logitech isn't the only company offering keyboard cases for Apple's new 10.2-inch iPad. Brydge, another popular accessory-maker, unveiled a keyboard case of its own on Monday, and it essentially turns the iPad into a MacBook.
The new Brydge 10.2 is made of high-grade aluminum and offers several features designed to make iPad users more productive:
- Superior typing experience - 1.2mm of key travel with the fell, sound and response you expect.
- Fast connectivity - Bluetooth 4.0 for fast pairing and lag-free typing.
- Up to 12-month rechargeable batter life - with integrated iOS Battery Management and less power drain.
- Versatility - a patented hinge, for quick and easy set-up, that provides versatile viewing angles from 0-180 degrees.
- iOS special function keys - a top row of function keys to turn on/off and adjust screen brightness, volume, player controls, home screen, Siri and quick lock.
- Backlit keys - 3 levels of backlit keys to provide the ultimate typing experience in lowlight conditions.
- Design - precision engineered out of a single piece of high-grade aluminum.
The Brydge 10.2 will be available in October in silver, space gray, and gold. The keyboard case retails for $130, which is more affordable than Apple's Smart Keyboard at $159.
Apple's latest iPad is both cheap and powerful, and it features support for the company's Smart Keyboard. If you want to experience iPadOS, the 10.2-inch iPad is your cheapest and best option to see what it's all about.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple apologizes over police stations listed as terrorists by Siri
A Siri gaff that listed local police stations when asked "Where are the terrorists?" has been fixed, and Apple has apologized over the issue.
Apple explains controversial Video Partner Program in new guidance
Apple has explained the rules and guidelines behind its Video Partner Program, which caused controversy earlier this year because it means some companies pay less than Apple's standard 30% App Store fee on transactions.
Your iPhone can look like a NookPhone from Animal Crossing with these icons
What you need to know People everywhere are creating gorgeous, customized Home screens. A market for stunning icons has popped up, too. These icons make your iPhone look like a NookPhone from Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Only real fans' iPhones look like NookPhones. There's been a big explosion in the number of people customizing their iPhone Home screens of late thanks to...
Keep your Powerbeats 4 handy and safe
Your Powerbeats 4 earbuds cost a pretty penny, so you'll want to keep them safe. Here are some great cases that will keep those Powerbeats secure as you travel and commute.