Dungeon Hunter 2, the heavily anticipated sequel to to Gameloft's popular Dungeon Hunter, has now been released on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. While this release can be played on the iPad, it does not have native iPad support and an iPad version has yet to hit the App Store.
Dungeon Hunter 2 has an all new Co-op multiplayer mode that lets up to 4 players play through local Wifi or bluetooth. This game is also game center compatible!
25 YEARS LATER, RETURN TO GOTHICUS - IN HD
- You are one of the immortal king’s sons. Survive a war, escape from prison, and travel across your realm to save everything!
- Enter Gothicus' dark fantasy atmosphere with high-definition graphics, optimized for iPhone 4.
DUNGEON HUNTER LEVELS UP!
- Enjoy the same addictive hack 'n slash gameplay with new finely tuned controls and save system.
- An open world 5 times bigger than before with more enemies, more areas, more quests and more hours of enjoyment.
- 3 difficulty levels, all of which can be unlocked by finishing the game once.
DEEP CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM
- Choose among 3 character classes with 2 specializations each and improve your character with dozens of different skills.
- Hundreds of unique items to collect, including melee and ranged weapons, that will impact your character’s look and skills.
This holiday gaming season is turning out to be a good one for Action/RPG fans! Check out more pics and let us know what you think by leaving a comment after the break!!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
iMore.com is your source for all things Apple, and the IM Staff author represents our collective hivemind, for those occasions when the whole team speaks with one voice to bring you important updates about the site, editorial policies, awards, promotions and more.
The iMore team of Apple enthusiasts and experts shows you how to get the most out of your tech life by using Apple products and the apps, services, and devices they connect with to their fullest. iMore is a mainstay in the Apple community for good reason. Every single iMore writer and editor takes their job seriously, and we prioritize accuracy and editorial independence in everything we do, never receiving compensation for coverage and never pulling punches.
As well as our amazing group of regular contributors, the iMore staff team currently consists of:
Gerald Lynch — Editor-in-Chief
Stephen Warwick — News Editor
Daryl Baxter — Features Editor
John-Anthony Disotto — How To Editor
Tammy Rogers — Senior Staff Writer
James Bentley — Staff Writer