Google's Docs and Slides apps now let you add images on the go
Google Docs and Slides on iPhone and iPad have gotten more useful, with both apps gaining the ability to add images to projects. In addition, Slides has added other useful features, which you can find in the list below:
- Add images on the go from your phone or tablet
- Edit images within the app using cropping and masking
- Insert and edit tables
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download the updates to both Google Docs and Google Slides from the App Store right now.
- Free (Docs) - Download Now
- Free (Slides) - Download Now
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.