iMore show 689: E2E encrypted iCloud, iPad Turns 10
Lory and Rene are joined by iMore's own Joe Keller for a chat about end-to-end encrypted iCloud. They also celebrate the 10th anniversary of iPad, making the case for a giant touch-enabled device, and more!
- iCloud end-to-end encryption discussion
- What about a super big iPad?
- Kids sharing AirPods in order to "talk" in class
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf