Apple had awesome Q1 2020 fiscal results and the team analyze what the numbers really mean for end users. They also discuss the human and possible business impact of Coronavirus along with rumors for the next generation of iPhones. Finally, the EU has voted to standardize charing ports on smartphones, but it's not the FUD clickbait articles may have you believe.
- Apple Q1 20 earnings results
- Millennials investors prefer Apple
- Apple closing the gap (or has closed the gap) with Samsung for iPhone sales
- New Apple Maps update
- TSMC says Coronavirus will not affect chipmaking production
- More on the Coronavirus
- 3 Apple stores temporarily close amidst Coronavirus fears
- EU votes to standardize charging ports
- iPhone 12 rumors
- iPhone 9 rumors
- Bouqs: Sustainably grown Bouqs shipped direct from farms all over the world! We cut when you order ensuring you get the freshest flowers possible, so they last! Get 25% off your order from The Bouqs Co. at bouqs.com/imore with code imore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.5.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.5.1, which fixes some security bugs.
Apple might be giving people a reason to upgrade their 2012 MacBook Pro
Anyone who still uses a 2012 MacBook Pro should probably look to upgrade it sooner rather than later following a report that claims Apple will label it "obsolete" this month.
New report backs up claims that we'll wait until October for iPhone 12
Apple would normally announce its new iPhones in September, but the coronavirus situation seems to have put paid to that. All eyes are now on October instead.
Don't let the OLED screen on your iPhone X break — get a screen protector
If you want to protect your iPhone X, a screen protector is the way to go: Here are the best options you can buy right now.