Following an update that enabled 4K video editing in iMovie on the iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and iPad Pro, Apple has updated the app yet again bringing 4K editing support to the iPad Air 2. So long as you're running iOS 9, that is. In addition, iMovie 2.2.1 brings a number of bug fixes along for the ride as well. Here's the full breakdown:
- Create and share movies at 4K resolution on iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.1*
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from creating new trailers in some languages
- Resolves issues importing and removing projects from iCloud Drive
- Addresses interface issues that could appear in some right-to-left languages
- Addresses interface issues that could appear in iMovie extension for Photos
- Performance and stability improvements
iMovie is a free download for prior users, while it runs $4.99 for new users. Be sure to grab the latest update from the App Store at the link below.
- $4.99 - Download Now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!