Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through Google's Project Glass, upgrade pricing, and Instagram's sale to Facebook, and interrogate Tweetie creator Loren Brichter of Atebits. This is Iterate!
- Quasar jailbreak concept for iPad windowing
- BlackBerry 10
- Dev Rocket
- Sketch 2
- Daniel Cooper tested Sketch 2 and found some fairly significant rendering issues Illustrator rendering issues when working on screen art (web and apps)?
- Keith Lang tested Fireworks and found an issue with inner shadow. Marc added Photoshop to the test
- What can you do in one layer in Photoshop?
- Adobe CS6 (opens in new tab)
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.