What you need to know
- It comes in two battery sizes, depending on the iPhone model.
- Launches in three color choices.
- Passes power to the iPhone before recharging itself.
Zagg's Mophie has announced a new battery case for the Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The juice pack access has been designed with form and function in mind.
Priced at $99.95, the Mophie juice pack access for the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro features a 2,000mAh integrated battery, while the iPhone 11 Pro Max model includes a 2,200mAh integrated battery. The models use Qi wireless charging technology that passes power to the iPhone while leaving the Lightning port available for audio use when necessary.
Other features include:
- Built-in USB-C input port for wired juice pack access and iPhone charging
- Priority+ charging passes wireless and wired power to the iPhone first before recharging the juice pack access
- Internal rubberized support pads and raised corners to help withstand tough falls and screen damage
According to Charlie Quong, Vice President, product, power group at ZAGG Brands:
Already available in black, the Mophie juice battery access will soon launch in blush pink and (PRODUCT)Red. It's also available for pre-order through Verizon Wireless.
You can place an order now at the Mophie website.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Bryan M. Wolfe has written about technology for over a decade on various websites, including TechRadar, AppAdvice, and many more. Before this, he worked in the technology field across different industries, including healthcare and education. He’s currently iMore’s lead on all things Mac and macOS, although he also loves covering iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Bryan enjoys watching his favorite sports teams, traveling, and driving around his teenage daughter to her latest stage show, audition, or school event in his spare time. He also keeps busy walking his black and white cocker spaniel, Izzy, and trying new coffees and liquid grapes.