The popular time-management game Smurfs' Village recently updated to include Game Center support as well as more mini-games and quests. Here are the highlighted new features:
- Add friends via Game Center and visit their villages
- Play your Smurfs’ Village game across multiple iOS devices
- More story scenes and quests for every level
- Baby Smurf and Lazy Smurf (with a new mini-game) are now available
- Greedy Smurf's baking game now gives gold as well as XP
- Jokey now gives Smurfberries in his daily gift more often
- Smurfberries are given for every level-up and shown on the level up screen
Of all the time-management games, Smurfs' Villiage is my favorite. The storyline and mini-games adds a new level of enjoyment to the game genre. If you like FarmVille and We Rule, I recommend you pick this one up!
[Free - iTunes link]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.