Prior to their upcoming Q4 financial call, T-Mobile has released a batch of preliminary results summing up their 2014. They managed to add 8.3 million total net customers, which is the most they've done annually ever. 2.1 million of those were added in the last quarter. T-Mobile LTE is now accessible to 265 million Americans.
Here's what CEO John Legere had to say about the results.
"We continued to take share from our competitors and attracted 8.3 million net customers in 2014 who were looking for value, simplicity and transparency. While my competitors are hiding behind less valuable connected device subscriber additions and managing profit expectations to the downside, T-Mobile delivered over 2.1 million customers in Q4, while managing the balance between growth and profitability. Needless to say, 2014 was a record breaking year."
Here's a quick breakdown of 2014's and Q4's highlights.
Preliminary Full Year 2014 Customer Highlights:
- 8.3 million total net customer additions
- 4.9 million branded postpaid net customer additions
- 4.0 million branded postpaid phone net customer additions
- 265 million people now covered by the nation's fastest 4G LTE network
Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2014 Customer Highlights:
- 2.1 million total net customer additions
- 1.3 million branded postpaid net customer additions
- 1.0 million branded postpaid phone net customer additions
- 266,000 branded prepaid net customer additions
How many of you guys switched to T-Mobile this year? Are you happy you did?
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.