What you need to know
- T-Mobile has launched its new Apple TV+ promotion.
- Customers on select plans can now get a free year of the streaming service.
- The offer is available to both new and existing subscribers.
T-Mobile customers on select plans can now grab a free year of Apple TV+.
Earlier this week, the company announced a new promotion that offered T-Mobile and Sprint customers a free year of Apple's streaming service. That promotion is now live for anyone who is eligible. If you'd like to ensure you are eligible for the offer, keep on reading!
Below are all of the plans across T-Mobile and Sprint that are eligible for the offer:
- Magenta MAX
- Magenta 55+
- Magenta Military
- Magenta First Responders
- Sprint Unlimited Plus
- Sprint Premium
- Small T-Mobile for Business
Below are the ways that customers can redeem the new offer:
- Magenta, Magenta MAX and small T-Mobile for Business customers can login to the T-Mobile app (opens in new tab) or my.t-mobile.com (opens in new tab) and redeem the offer in your rate plan details to start streaming immediately.
- Sprint Unlimited Plus and Premium customers can visit promotions.t-mobile.com (opens in new tab), login and then enter the promo code 2021APPLETVP1 to redeem. This route also works for Magenta customers.
- Already have a subscription or trial in the works or in the past? No worries, you can still get 12 months of Apple TV+ from T-Mobile AND keep all your past history and purchases saved thanks to your Apple ID.
It is still unclear if Apple TV+ subscribers who have the service through an Apple One bundle can also redeem the offer, but we'll update this article if we find out. You can learn more about the offer on the T-Mobile website (opens in new tab).
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.